At the end of the training, participants will learn the followings:
- How to pull specific information from Wikidata using a powerful query service.
- How to refine raw data with a powerful tool called OpenRefine and excel
- How to become a Wikipedia and Wikidata editor.
- Participants will learn how to use software tools to solve various problems. Thus participants improve their new media literacy and gain insights in the creation process of texts on wikis in general, and data management, an increasingly essential skill in a modern IT workplace.
- Participants will learn more on how to boost Yorùbà language visibility on the Internet.